Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Please Vote for My Friend and Enter to Win $5,000 at the Same Time! - You can vote once a day!!!

One of my cyber-friends, Margaret N., is a finalist in the Pillsbury Crescent Wow 2010 Recipe Contest. She needs our help voting for her yummy recipe, Zippy BBQ Chicken Packets!




Every time you vote for Margaret (which can be once per day, per e-mail address!) you are also getting an entry into the Pillsbury Crescent Wow Sweepstakes, which has a $5,000.00 prize! So please stop on over at the Pillsbury Crescent Wow website, click on Margaret's recipe every day, cast your vote, and enter to win that money!

6 comments:

katsrus said...

Voted for her.
Sue B

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.
Have a nice day!

Veronica Lee said...

Hi again! I'm now following your very awesome blog.

Happy Friday!

....Petty Witter said...

Misha 1989 mentioned on her blog that today was your birthday so I thought I'd drop by and wish you many happy returns. A great blog, I also love cats - drop by and meet my 4 sadly no longer with us. It's been lovely meeting you, enjoy your day.

Gale said...

I voted! And honestly, too..of all the 4 recipes they listed there her's sounded the tastiest. I love fruit flavored meaty recipes!

Gale said...

PS: Thanks so much for joining my blog party and for helping to promote it! I will have the winners posted up tomorrow (but will e-mail too if you win).

 
Custom blog design by Adori Graphics