Friday, October 1, 2010

Please Vote for My Friend and Enter to Win $5,000 at the Same Time!

One of my cyber-friends, Margaret N., is a finalist in the Pillsbury Crescent Wow 2010 Recipe Contest. She needs our help voting for her yummy recipe, Zippy BBQ Chicken Packets!




Every time you vote for Margaret (which can be once per day, per e-mail address!) you are also getting an entry into the Pillsbury Crescent Wow Sweepstakes, which has a $5,000.00 prize! So please stop on over at the Pillsbury Crescent Wow website, click on Margaret's recipe to vote, and enter to win that money!

4 comments:

Donna said...

YUMMY!

I voted

Donna
dwarrington1@gmail.com

misskallie2000 said...

I voted. Can you vote every day?

misskallie2000 at yahoo dot com

Crazy Cat Lady said...

Thanks for voting! Yes, you can vote every day, and thereby get an entry into the $5000 drawing every day, too! Margaret really appreciates all the support!

Hugs~
CCL

Hanna said...

Hi there! I am your newest follower. I found you from the blog hop. I think it was an old linky so I'm extremely late but here none the less. I love finding new blogs and your is lovely:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

 
Custom blog design by Adori Graphics