Monday, September 6, 2010

Music Monday!

I saw this new-to-me Meme when bestowing my Cherry on Top awardee Our Happy Home, and decided I'd like to participate! So without further ado, here's my all-time favorite song, by my all-time favorite musician, Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton.

IMHO, Eric makes his guitar sing just as sweetly as his husky voice croons the lyrics to you! I chose this older but awesome live version to share with you, although if I could have found a good youtube version of his performance in Nashville this past spring that I was fortunate enough to see live, you can be sure I would have used that one! Pay close attention to his solos on the guitar...there's a reason he's known as "Slowhand" by his peers and his adoring fans!




Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

2 comments:

LadyJava said...

Welcome to Music Monday Cat Lady..i hope you enjoy participating in the meme as much as I have been hosting for the past 102 edition :)

and oh.. I love Eric Clapton :)
Happy MM!

sarj said...

My heart melts whenever I listen to the song..Eric just hits our soft spot girls=)

 
Custom blog design by Adori Graphics