Thursday, September 16, 2010

Enter to Win a Full 7 Day Meal Plan from Bistro MD at Momma Told Me's Blog!



Jenna over at Momma Told Me is giving away a complete week's worth of meals and snacks from Bistro MD tailored to your specific dietary needs! That includes 7 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners, and 14 snacks! Regular retail value is approximately $200.00!!!

Now, I have to tell you that your Crazy Cat Lady has some health issues that have made me look into different diet delivery services, and if I could afford it, Bistro MD would be the one I would choose! So I really hope I win this one, but I just had to share this amazing opportunity with all of my wonderful new followers!

So stop on over at Momma Told Me and enter for yourself, and if you aren't interested in winning this fabulous prize for yourself, enter the contest anyway and tell Jenna to send it to me if you win! LOL! (Just kidding, Jenna.....)

2 comments:

Jenna Wood said...

Aww, you are too kind! I saw you won some Blogmania swag, way to go! I'm not the lucky kind, but I had a blast. Good luck!

Patsy said...

This sounds like a good contest!
mom1248(at)att(dot)net

 
Custom blog design by Adori Graphics