Wednesday, September 8, 2010

BLOGMANIA EXTRA ENTRY OPPORTUNITY (AND A BUY 2 GET 1 FREE OFFER!) ~ SPONSOR SPOTLIGHT: MOLLIE INK

Today's Sponsor Spotlight features Mollie from Mollie Ink! Mollie is offering one of her Stacked Cat Pendants to a lucky CCLL Blogmania winner!



You can see the entire lineup of goodies I have confirmed for the upcoming Blogmania event on September 15-16 by clicking THIS LINK!

And now some Q&A time with Mollie:

1. Tell me a little about yourself.

I have been married for 34 years and am the Mom of 4 grown children and Grandmother to 2 beautiful grand-daughters.

2. What was your inspiration for opening your own online shop?

I would love to do all of my business on-line, although I do actively participate in arts & craft shows. I think it is a great way to reach people from all over the world!

3. Where did the name of your online shop come from?

From my first name Mollie, and the Ink portion is because I use ink, paint, pencil and markers in my creations!


4. What kind of products do you sell?

Paintings, prints, jewelry, magnets, and clay-mache dolls/figures (witches and Santa's).

5. What product(s) are your best sellers?

My jewelry and my originals.



6. Do you sell specific items that you would recommend for the upcoming fall and winter holidays?

Pendants make great gifts-especially Secret Santa Gifts and Stocking Stuffers! I have many themed items for Halloween, Christmas, and Easter, as well as winter and spring/summer themes!

7. Any new and upcoming additions to your current list of products?

I paint new designs weekly and try to keep my Etsy, Zazzle, Blog and Web sites up to date! My Zazzle shop has some new items, including apparel, stationery, and more!



8. Anything else you would like to share with my readers about your shop or your items?

I am open for customized designs or maybe areas that people would like
to see a design created-for example I just did some for our local hospital which
were Red Dresses which represent Heart Disease in Women. They will be on line soon.


And now for a fabulous special offer from Mollie Ink, exclusively for CCLL readers!

Mollie is offering BUY 2, GET ONE FREE on all items in her shop! All you have to do is mention you saw her Sponsor Spotlight on Crazy Cat Lady's Library when you place your order!!! So please pop on over to Mollie Ink, take a look at all the fabulous goodies Mollie has for sale, and maybe you will find that perfect something you have been looking for!

And as a special incentive to visit Mollie's shop, I am offering the opportunity for you to gain some extra entries into my upcoming Blogmania giveaway!!! Simply go to Mollie Ink and tell me your favorite item on the entry form to get one extra entry. And if you see something you just have to have, go ahead and buy it, because that will give you 5 more extra entries! Of course, you have to follow CCLL also, but that's easy-peasy, too ~ the Google Friends Connect boxes in my right sidebar are easy to find, and you only have to pick one or the other! Then just fill out the form below to have your extra entries counted!

Blogmania Extra Entry Form (click here)

Stay tuned for more Sponsor Spotlights, coming soon!

Hugs~

CCL

No comments:

 
Custom blog design by Adori Graphics