Tuesday, September 14, 2010

BLOGMANIA EXTRA ENTRY OPPORTUNITY (AND A 40% OFF OFFER!!!) ~ SPONSOR SPOTLIGHT: KELLY'S KORNER AND KD DESIGNS

Today's Sponsor Spotlight features Kelly from Kelly's Korner, KD Designs, and Kelly's Digital Designs! Kelly is offering one of her "The Cat's Meow" Journals to a lucky CCLL Blogmania winner!





You can see the entire lineup of goodies I have confirmed for the upcoming Blogmania event on September 15-16 by clicking THIS LINK!

And now some Q&A time with Kelly:

1. Tell me a little about yourself.

I am a 31 year old mother of two (13 and 6), wife of a Youth Pastor, and the Arts and Crafts Director for the US Army where I live in Europe. I have been crafting since my mom gave me my first pair of scissors! I have dabbled in just about every craft you can imagine, but right now my obsessions are sewing (clothes), digital scrapbooking, and book making.

2. What was your inspiration for opening your own online shop?

I opened my Etsy shop some years ago to sell my ceramics, but after several pieces broke in the mail, I kind of gave up on selling ceramics. My Etsy shop is pretty bare right now as I am presently focusing more on sewing for myself and my kids. I have one Beer Coaster Book listed, but I have plenty, so I'll keep re-listing it as they sell! My digital scrapbooking store is alive and well! I started selling my digital designs under the name KD Designs in the spring of 2009 and bought Ahhh Scrap in January 2010.



3. Where did the names of your online shops come from?

KD Designs stands for Kelly's Digital Designs and is the name of my graphic arts store. Kelly's Korner has been my crafty name since just out of high school. I have a thing for alliteration...

4. What kind of products do you sell?

KD Designs is Digital Scrapbooking graphics. Kelly's Korner on Etsy currently just has the Beer Coaster Book listed. I also sell hand-made books on consignment in our local craft store.



5. What product(s) are your best sellers?


From KD Designs my best sellers are the Commercial Use Templates, like the Mat Templates and the Flower Templates. My best selling book by far is the Beer Coaster Book. I sell them in the local craft store and they sell about as fast as I can make them. They're just so handy and fun to grab for a gift!

6. Do you sell specific items that you would recommend for the upcoming fall and winter holidays?

KD Designs has a scrapbooking kit called Countdown to Christmas that I really love. I used it for Christmas cards, labels, and some gift items last year. I loved making the kit too! There are a couple of coordinating products that I also recommend: the Holiday Text Paths and the Christmas Paper Pack.

7. Any new and upcoming additions to your current list of products?

Right now I am concentrating on being the Ahhh Scrap shop owner, so I haven't been able to do as much designing. However, I can let you in on a little secret... our October Collaboration kit (where all the store's designers contribute) is going to be AWESOME!!!

8. Anything else you would like to share with my readers about your shop or your items?

Just a warning - be careful if you start digital scrapbooking! It is highly addictive and may cause temporary bouts of refusing to cook, clean, or shower!

And now for a fabulous special offer from KD Designs, exclusively for CCLL readers!

Kelly is offering 40% off any KD Design product that is $2 or more - expires 9/30! All you have to do is use the code CrazyCats when you check out!!! So please pop on over to KD Designs, take a look at all the fabulous goodies Kelly has for sale, and maybe you will find that perfect something you have been looking for!

And as a special incentive to visit Kelly's shop, I am offering the opportunity for you to gain some extra entries into my upcoming Blogmania giveaway!!! Simply go to KD Designs and heart it as a tell me your favorite item to get one extra entry. And if you see something you just have to have, go ahead and buy it, because that will give you 5 more extra entries! Of course, you have to follow CCLL also, but that's easy-peasy, too ~ the Google Friends Connect boxes in my right sidebar are easy to find, and you only have to pick one or the other! Then just fill out the form below to have your extra entries counted!

Blogmania Extra Entry Form (click here)

Stay tuned for more Sponsor Spotlights, coming soon!

Hugs~

CCL

1 comment:

katsrus said...

Very pretty items on her site.
Sue B

 
Custom blog design by Adori Graphics