Monday, September 13, 2010

BLOGMANIA EXTRA ENTRY OPPORTUNITY (AND FREE SHIPPING OFFER!) ~ SPONSOR SPOTLIGHT (AND 20% OFF ANY ORDER!): MY LIL PUMPKINS

Today's Sponsor Spotlight features JoAnn from My Lil Pumpkins! JoAnn is offering one of her Black Kitty Cat Paperclip Bookmark Card to a lucky CCLL Blogmania winner!


You can see the entire lineup of goodies I have confirmed for the upcoming Blogmania event on September 15-16 by clicking THIS LINK!

And now some Q&A time with JoAnn:

1. Tell me a little about yourself.

I live in Hawaii, mother of 2 teenage sons, and have a wonderful husband I call Sweetie Pie! My background is in the technical field but in 2008 I was diagnosed with Systemic Lupus and had to leave my wonderful job and learn to RELAX and keep the Lupus in check. I tell my friends that every cloud has a silver lining and this is so true. I've been able to rediscover crafts and I love it. I find it very therapeutic and relaxing. I started making little cards and notebooks for my friends as thank yous for being so supportive throughout my illness and being the very best friends. They were the ones who convinced me to try selling my cards and little gifts online!

2. What was your inspiration for opening your own online shop?

I've always had a passion for paper products. I could spend hours in those beautiful card stores and yes, I'm the person that keeps all the beautiful handmade cards that I receive! My favorites have always been embellished cards and I absolutely love cards that give you a little something extra. Knowing what I LOVE...I decided to make products that come with "a little extra love" like my paperclip/bookmark card --- a card with a gift!!


3. Where did the name of your online shop come from?

I named my shop after my sons --- yep, you guessed it, I call my sons "Pumpkin". Even though they are both in High School already, they'll always be my lil pumpkins to me!!!

4. What kind of products do you sell?

Embellished Cards, Personalized altered composition books, steno pads, and notebooks. Recently I've been asked to make gift baskets with my personalized items and party favors.


5. What product(s) are your best sellers?

The paperclip bookmark cards. With school starting, I was selling a lot of the composition and steno pads. The funny thing was that a few were for the students...but most were teachers buying them for themselves!!!

6. Do you sell specific items that you would recommend for the upcoming fall and winter holidays?

Everyone loves personalized items ----- I think they are perfect "thank you" gifts ---- for your vet, for your teacher, for anyone!


7. Any new and upcoming additions to your current list of products?

I'll be adding my party favors online soon!

8. Anything else you would like to share with my readers about your shop or your items?

Everyone has a dream...and a passion.... I'm living mine though my love of paper products. Making something that will make someone feel "special" drives me and my heart!!!

And now for a fabulous special offer from My Lil Pumpkins, exclusively for CCLL readers!

JoAnn is offering 20% OFF YOUR ORDER All you have to do is mention you saw her Sponsor Spotlight on Crazy Cat Lady's Library when you place your order!!! So please pop on over to My Lil Pumpkins, take a look at all the fabulous goodies JoAnn has for sale, and maybe you will find that perfect something you have been looking for!

And as a special incentive to visit JoAnn's shop, I am offering the opportunity for you to gain some extra entries into my upcoming Blogmania giveaway!!! Simply go to My Lil Pumpkins and heart it as a favorite to get one extra entry. And if you see something you just have to have, go ahead and buy it, because that will give you 5 more extra entries! Of course, you have to follow CCLL also, but that's easy-peasy, too ~ the Google Friends Connect boxes in my right sidebar are easy to find, and you only have to pick one or the other! Then just fill out the form below to have your extra entries counted!

Blogmania Extra Entry Form (click here)

Stay tuned for more Sponsor Spotlights, coming soon!

Hugs~

CCL

No comments:

 
Custom blog design by Adori Graphics