Thursday, September 9, 2010

BLOGMANIA EXTRA ENTRY OPPORTUNITY (AND A FREE SHIPPING OFFER!) ~ SPONSOR SPOTLIGHT: CIERRA'S SWEETS

Today's Sponsor Spotlight features Danielle from Cierra's Sweets! Danielle is offering a Set of Eight Pawprint Lollipops to a lucky CCLL Blogmania winner!



You can see the entire lineup of goodies I have confirmed for the upcoming Blogmania event on September 15-16 by clicking THIS LINK!

And now some Q&A time with Danielle:

1. Tell me a little about yourself.

I'm a single mother to a beautiful daughter. I named my company after my daughter because she is the reason that I went into the candy business. Besides owning my own business, I work with victims of domestic violence and help them with moving out of an abusive relationship. I am very musically talented and would like to get my certificate in Audio Engineering. I am also in College going for a double major English/Nursing.

2. What was your inspiration for opening your own online shop?

I wanted to be able to spend more time with my daughter at home before she started school. Now my baby is in 1 st grade and I get a chance to further my businesses.


3. Where did the name of your online shop come from?

I named Cierra's Sweets after my daughter. She has always been my inspiration to everything. Without her I am nothing.

4. What kind of products do you sell?

I sell everything from Candy to Lollipops to Chocolate spoons to Chocolate covered Strawberries to fudge and much much more. It's rather hard to put everything I can and do make down on paper!


5. What product(s) are your best sellers?

Lollipops are my best seller. I get a lot of co-workers asking to get orders for their child's party, their weddings, or whatever they have coming.

6. Do you sell specific items that you would recommend for the upcoming fall and winter holidays?

Fudge is perfect around the fall and winter holidays! I can make any type of fudge you can think of.


7. Any new and upcoming additions to your current list of products?

I don't have anything planned as of today. I'm working on expanding my other businesses and working with my DV clients.

8. Anything else you would like to share with my readers about your shop or your items?

If you can dream it, I can create it!


And now for a fabulous special offer from Cierra's Sweets, exclusively for CCLL readers!

Danielle is offering FREE SHIPPING on any order! All you have to do is mention you saw her Sponsor Spotlight on Crazy Cat Lady's Library when you place your order!!! So please pop on over to Cierra's Sweets, take a look at all the fabulous goodies Danielle has for sale, and maybe you will find that perfect something you have been looking for!

And as a special incentive to visit Danielle's shop, I am offering the opportunity for you to gain some extra entries into my upcoming Blogmania giveaway!!! Simply go to Cierra's Sweets and heart it as a favorite to get one extra entry. And if you see something you just have to have, go ahead and buy it, because that will give you 5 more extra entries! Of course, you have to follow CCLL also, but that's easy-peasy, too ~ the Google Friends Connect boxes in my right sidebar are easy to find, and you only have to pick one or the other! Then just fill out the form below to have your extra entries counted!

Blogmania Extra Entry Form (click here)

Stay tuned for more Sponsor Spotlights, coming soon!

Hugs~

CCL

No comments:

 
Custom blog design by Adori Graphics