Wednesday, September 8, 2010

BLOGMANIA EXTRA ENTRY OPPORTUNITY (AND 10% OFF ANY PURCHASE OFFER!) ~ SPONSOR SPOTLIGHT (AND A BOGO OFFER!) : MISS JENNIE'S PLACE

Today's Sponsor Spotlight features Jennie from Miss Jennie's Place! Jennie is offering a Pair of Persian Kitten Earrings to a lucky CCLL Blogmania winner!



You can see the entire lineup of goodies I have confirmed for the upcoming Blogmania event on September 15-16 by clicking THIS LINK!

And now some Q&A time with Jennie:

1. Tell me a little about yourself.

I am a high school science teacher by day, and a renassaince woman by night.

2. What was your inspiration for opening your own online shop?

I have always had a dream of designing and creating pet inspired products. My dream is to provide products for both companion animals and their companions.



3. Where did the name of your online shop come from?

Miss Jennie is a nickname.

4. What kind of products do you sell?

I am focusing on products that are made from recycled materials. For example, my earrings feature post consumer waste cardboard as one of the components.



5. What product(s) are your best sellers?

Although I listed my shop two years ago, I only just recently got serious about stocking products, so we will have to wait and see!

6. Do you sell specific items that you would recommend for the upcoming fall and winter holidays?

I have a line of holiday earrings coming out. I will also be launching a "Mommy and Me" line of companion animal wear. The pet outfits will match their "Mom's" accessories!



7. Anything else you would like to share with my readers about your shop or your items?

I am definitely a "green" person. As my shop evolves, I hope to incorporate more and more "green" ideas!

And now for a fabulous special offer from Miss Jennie's Place, exclusively for CCLL readers!

Jennie is offering Buy One, Get One Free on all earrings until September 20th! All you have to do is mention you saw her Sponsor Spotlight on Crazy Cat Lady's Library when you place your order!!! So please pop on over to Miss Jennie's Place, take a look at all the fabulous goodies * has for sale, and maybe you will find that perfect something you have been looking for!

And as a special incentive to visit Jennie's shop, I am offering the opportunity for you to gain some extra entries into my upcoming Blogmania giveaway!!! Simply go to Miss Jennie's Place and heart it as a favorite to get one extra entry. And if you see something you just have to have, go ahead and buy it, because that will give you 5 more extra entries! Of course, you have to follow CCLL also, but that's easy-peasy, too ~ the Google Friends Connect boxes in my right sidebar are easy to find, and you only have to pick one or the other! Then just fill out the form below to have your extra entries counted!

Blogmania Extra Entry Form (click here)

Stay tuned for more Sponsor Spotlights, coming soon!

Hugs~

CCL

No comments:

 
Custom blog design by Adori Graphics