Friday, September 3, 2010

BLOGMANIA EXTRA ENTRY OPPORTUNITY (AND 10% OFF ANY PURCHASE OFFER!) ~ SPONSOR SPOTLIGHT: STICKYKITTEN

Today's Sponsor Spotlight features Michelle from Sticky Kitten! Michelle is offering one of her Stuffed Kitten Plushies named "Jane" to a lucky CCLL Blogmania winner!


You can see the entire lineup of goodies I have confirmed for the upcoming Blogmania event on September 15-16 by clicking THIS LINK!

And now some Q&A time with Michelle:

1. Tell me a little about yourself.

My name is Michelle. I just celebrated my 30th birthday. I live in New Jersey
now with my family, my dog and my 3 kitties. I love animals, drawing, painting
and making jewelry & accessories. I have a BFA from Moore College of Art and
Design.


2. What was your inspiration for opening your own online shop?

I loved the idea of Etsy when I first learned of it a few years ago. The shops
are so cute and it's nice to be able to share your art and crafts with the
world. I am a big fan of handmade. I also love sending off packages that might
brighten someone's day when they arrive!


3. Where did the name of your online shop come from?

The history of the name goes like this, I'm a lipgloss junkie, almost always
wearing it, and had just gotten my kitten Zooey. Of course I couldn't resist
giving her smooches on the top of her cute little cat head. She'd always have a
sticky spot (usually sparkly lipgloss) and I used to call her sticky kitten,
which I thought was a darn cute shop name. :)



4. What kind of products do you sell?

I sell mostly handmade jewelry and accessories using vintage, dead stock
materials, like kitschy plastic charms, combined with cute embellishments from
Japan, as well as lots of Swarovski crystals. I also sell vintage Strawberry
Shortcake toys from time to time because I am a collector myself. In addition to
that, I feature my artwork once in awhile, like now I have a couple original
drawings for sale and hope to add more. I feel that my drawing style works well
with the way I design jewelry, and adds another dimension to my shop, giving
customers something new to consider.


5. What product(s) are your best sellers?

I haven't really given it much thought, so thanks for making me think about it.
I don't seem to sell one thing more over something else. I'd just say jewelry in
general. That seems to be what most customers are looking for
.


6. Do you sell specific items that you would recommend for the upcoming fall and
winter holidays?


I try to add things towards the holidays that would be cute to give as gifts and
I introduce darker colors, more gold, silver, red and plaids in my designs. I
always send each package off in a way that is appropriate for gift-giving. My
packages tend to be just as creative as the items themselves.


7. Any new and upcoming additions to your current list of products?

More lavender sachets! I love making them. And as I mentioned, adding more of
my artwork to the shop, because I like getting my drawings out there in the
world :)


8. Anything else you would like to share with my readers about your shop or your
items?


That your StickyKitten shopping experience should be a real pleasure, so please
take a peek at what I have to offer. You won't be disappointed with your
package--it's sure to make your day!


And now for a fabulous special offer from Michelle, exclusively for CCLL readers!

Michelle is offering 10% Off any purchase!!! All you have to do is mention you saw her Sponsor Spotlight on Crazy Cat Lady's Library when you place your order!!! So please pop on over to Sticky Kitten, take a look at all the fabulous goodies Michelle has for sale, and maybe you will find that perfect something you have been looking for!

And as a special incentive to visit Michelle's shop, I am offering the opportunity for you to gain some extra entries into my upcoming Blogmania giveaway!!! Simply go to Sticky Kitten and heart it as a favorite to get one extra entry. And if you see something you just have to have, go ahead and buy it, because that will give you 5 more extra entries! Of course, you have to follow CCLL also, but that's easy-peasy, too ~ the Google Friends Connect boxes in my right sidebar are easy to find, and you only have to pick one or the other! Then just fill out the form below to have your extra entries counted!

Blogmania Extra Entry Form (click here))

Stay tuned for more Sponsor Spotlights, coming soon!

Hugs~

CCL

4 comments:

Michelle said...

WOW! Thanks so much for featuring me! I really appreciate it! :)
I have just added a bunch of new cat themed items to my shop!
xoxox,
Michelle
Ps-you can also check out my blog here:
http://stickykittenz.blogspot.com/

Kelly's Lucky You said...

I'm a new follower! Thank you for linking up at Link Love Forever. Everyone on the list agrees to follow back, so stop by now and then to check out the new people on the list.

Happy Labor Day!

Marie said...

Hi there, I'm your newest follower. Found your blog on Musings of a Modern Mom. Love your graphics on the site. Very cute blog, look forward to reading more.

Marie (hope you'll come by for a visit sometime, I love new followers.)
The Things We Find Inside

Robyn Campbell said...

Following you from Link Love forever. Beautiful jewelry. :)

 
Custom blog design by Adori Graphics