Monday, September 13, 2010

BLOGFEST WINNERS!!!

I have my five Blogfest winners!!!

But since they each will have to choose what book they want me to send them from the list I posted on the contest, I will only be posting their names and their choices as I hear back from them, so please be patient!

First Place:
True Random Number Generator - Min:1 - Max:455 - Result: 229 - Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Amy said...
I'm a GFC follower
September 11, 2010 12:39 PM
Amy has chosen

Second Place:
True Random Number Generator - Min: 1 - Max: 455 - Result: 387 - Powered by RANDOM.ORG
jhitomi said...
following you on gfc as jhb
September 12, 2010 1:10 PM
Jhitomi has chosen
Third Place:
True Random Number Generator - Min: 1 - Max: 455 - Result: 53 - Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Kim@Chubby Cheeks Thinks said...
follow you on twitter @chubbycheeks143
September 10, 2010 11:06 AM
Kim @ CCT has chosen

Fourth Place:
True Random Number Generator - Min: 1 - Max: 455 - Result: 184 - Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Wendy said...
I follow you on twitter
September 11, 2010 1:40 AM
Wendy has chosen

Fifth Place:
True Random Number Generator - Min: 1 - Max: 455 - Result: 448 - Powered by RANDOM.ORG
BrittanyLovesBooks said...
I am a follower! :D Great giveaway!
September 12, 2010 9:30 PM
Brittany has chosen
The Unbidden Magic Series (Moonstone, Moon Rise, Moon Spun - Uncorrected Galley Edition) by Marilee Brothers!

And the Grand Prize Winner, who gets to pick any book of their choice, mailed to them from Amazon or Book Depository, up to a $15.00 maximum value:

BrittanyLovesBooks!!!


All 6 winners were chosen using my True Random Number Generator Widget from Random.org! I didn't learn how to "snip" the randomizer image until I was drawing the grand prize winner, thus the first 5 winners do not have images but only the words and numbers used to generate the random numbers.




No comments:

 
Custom blog design by Adori Graphics