Monday, September 6, 2010

An Award With a Cherry On Top!

Joann over at Joann's Best kindly bestowed this new (to me, anyway!)
blog award upon Crazy Cat Lady's Library! It is the
Cherry On Top Award!






The Cherry on top Award Rules are:

1. Answer this question: If you had the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you, and what would it be?

I think if I could change any one thing in my past it would be to make me more aware of others and less self-absorbed when I was a teenager and young adult. I think I really missed a lot of opportunities to grow as a personand learn more about the world around me during those years because I was too focused on my own little world.

Now that I am raising teen daughters myself, I try to remind them of others' feelings and points of view because I want them to be more socially aware than I was, and to take advantage of every opportunity to learn and to grow that life presents them with.

2. The second thing you have to do is, pick 6 people and give them this award. You then have to inform the person that they have gotten this award.

I have chosen the following 6 blogs to pass this award along to:

1.
End of Story, Next Book
2.
LibrarysCat Book List
3.
Our Happy Home
4.
The Authoress - Book Reviews & More
5.
The Naughty Book Kitties
6.
~ Bookingly Yours ~

(This list of blogs was generated using randomizer.org and my current list of blogs I follow taken from my blogger profile)

3. The third and final thing is: thank the person who gave you the award.

I plan to do this as a comment on her blog as well, but want to publicly thank here here, too! Joann, thank you so very much for passing this scrumptious award along to me! I really appreciate it!

1 comment:

iamjenai said...

hey sorry this is tooo late! Thanks for the award! Love collecting awards! It's like wining a lottery everytime i receive one!

and im also here because I received another award and I'm passing it to you! It's called Life is good award.

you can pick up the award at my page

http://www.bookinglyyours.blogspot.com/

Have a fun blogging day!

~iamjenai~

 
Custom blog design by Adori Graphics