Jenn from No Rest for the Wicked has awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award! I am so excited to have been chosen! Please take a moment to go visit her blog and congratulate her on her award, too!
The rules for this reward are that you need to share 7 things about yourself, and pass on the award to 15 other bloggers, so here goes:
7 Things About Myself:
1. I never even owned a cat until I was in my mid-thirties, but now I can't imagine life without them!
2. The first car I owned was so ugly and tempermental that my friends and I nicknamed it Booger after the character in the movie Revenge of the Nerds!
3. My favorite color is green...any and all shades of green!
4. I was a Girl Scout for 8 years and a Girl Scout Leader for 7 years
5. I love going to the Renaissance Faire every year, and even have my own costume that I wear when I go (and of course the gown is emerald green! LOL!). My daughters dress up, too, as fairies or pirates!
6. I can recite the entire Greek alphabet in less than 10 seconds. I can also recite the English alphabet backwards in less than 10 seconds. Special thanks goes to my college fraternity, Phi Delta Chi, that required I learn these skills as part of my hazing process!
7. And yes, I said fraternity...I am an official BROTHER of Phi Delta Chi, which is a co-ed fraternity and calls all its members brothers regardless of gender!
And now, the 15 blogs I would like to pass this award on to are:
2. The Bookshelf Sophisticate
3. The True Book Addict
4. Floor to Ceiling Books
5. A Mom's Take
7. Chubby Cheeks Thinks
8. **I Was Never the Girl Next Door**
9. Ginger High- Books R Us
12. Housewife Blues and Chihuahua Stories
13. Une Parole
14. Chick Lit Teens
15. Puss Reboots: A Book Review a Day
Note: I chose all of my new awardees by using Random.org and my current blogroll.