Friday, August 13, 2010

More Awards for my Blog!

Joann over at Joann's Best sent me this award, and I am deeply touched to accept it! I don't know if there are any requirements to fulfull in accepting this award, so I am hoping Joann will give me a heads' up if there are! Thanks soooo much, Joann!!!






Jenn from No Rest for the Wicked has awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award! I am so excited to have been chosen! Please take a moment to go visit her blog and congratulate her on her award, too!

The rules for this reward are that you need to share 7 things about yourself, and pass on the award to 15 other bloggers, so here goes:

7 Things About Myself:

1. I never even owned a cat until I was in my mid-thirties, but now I can't imagine life without them!

2. The first car I owned was so ugly and tempermental that my friends and I nicknamed it Booger after the character in the movie Revenge of the Nerds!

3. My favorite color is green...any and all shades of green!

4. I was a Girl Scout for 8 years and a Girl Scout Leader for 7 years

5. I love going to the Renaissance Faire every year, and even have my own costume that I wear when I go (and of course the gown is emerald green! LOL!). My daughters dress up, too, as fairies or pirates!

6. I can recite the entire Greek alphabet in less than 10 seconds. I can also recite the English alphabet backwards in less than 10 seconds. Special thanks goes to my college fraternity, Phi Delta Chi, that required I learn these skills as part of my hazing process!

7. And yes, I said fraternity...I am an official BROTHER of Phi Delta Chi, which is a co-ed fraternity and calls all its members brothers regardless of gender!

And now, the 15 blogs I would like to pass this award on to are:

1. Nymfaux

2. The Bookshelf Sophisticate

3. The True Book Addict

4. Floor to Ceiling Books

5. A Mom's Take

6. Readerbuzz

7. Chubby Cheeks Thinks

8. **I Was Never the Girl Next Door**

9. Ginger High- Books R Us

10. Fantasy4eva

11. Life~Love~Laughter~Lori

12. Housewife Blues and Chihuahua Stories

13. Une Parole

14. Chick Lit Teens

15. Puss Reboots: A Book Review a Day

Note: I chose all of my new awardees by using Random.org and my current blogroll.

Hugs~

CCL

12 comments:

Hilary said...

I was totally not a cat kind of girl until I met my husband who had a cat. I was 100% dog lover. In fact, I was actually a little afraid of cats -after only having bad cat experiences. Now, about nine years later, I can't imagine life without a cat either!

Teresa @ ♥ TOO MANY HEARTBEATS ♥ said...

Congratulations on your awards! Doesn't it just make you smile to receive one?

I'm stopping by from Java's 'Follow Friday 40 & Over'. I wanted to say hello and share some comment lo♥e.

I absolutely LOVE your blog, especially the name! I, too, am a mother of 2 amazing teenage daughters (18 and 16) and I {{heart}} reading. I look forward to reading more of your posts so I just became your newest Follower. I would be thrilled if you would take a few minutes to check out my blog and follow me, too, if you like what you see.

In the meantime, I hope you and your family have a really wonderful weekend!

Blessings,

Teresa <><

Blueicegal ♥ said...

aww thank so you much for the award!! :)

jackie b central texas said...

CCL I appreciate the passing on of the Blogger award but have declared my blog to be an award free zone as of last two Verstile Blogger Awards given to the blog in first of August Here and Here so these 2 posts will be my last 7 things about me. I will set up the 15 bloggers next week or so to pass the award on to and credit you for being so kind as to share the award with my site, I appreciate it very much!

jackie ^_^

Joann said...

I loved reading about you, I have two teen girls also, 16 & 15! Congrats on the award and on winning the Etsy contest!
Joann

Magemanda said...

Thanks for the award! :-D

Emidy said...

Wow, thank you so much! I appreciate the award.

readerbuzz said...

Ahhh! Thank you for the award!

Kim@Chubby Cheeks Thinks said...

COngrats! And thank you for passing it along to me! :)

Kimberly said...

Congrats on the awards!

Just wanted to give you the good news that you won the giveaway Catwalk: A Feline Odyssey!
I sent you an email with further details!
All the best,
Kim

Angie Bailey said...

Found your blog through another blog and so glad I did! I've always been a cat girl :)

Congrats on the awards -- I look forward to following your blog. I have one too -- please pop over and check it out:

Catladyland: http://www.eclecticcatladyland.blogspot.com/

There's also a link to Catlady's Facebook page on the blog. Love for you to come join :)

Nice to meet you!
Angie

Musings of a Modern Mom said...

Congrats on your awards. We are a cat family, my DD#3-15 has adopted all the strays in our small town. At any given time we have fed up to 18 cats. The local humane society is not very helpful.

Stop by my blogs, add your button to my Follow Me/Follow You page.

Have a great day!

@MusingMom6
musingsmom.blogspot.com
musingsmomspirit.blogspot.com
musingsmombible.blogspot.com

 
Custom blog design by Adori Graphics