Thursday, August 19, 2010

I Am Versatile Again!

CMash from CMash Loves to Read has once again bestowed upon me the honor of the Versatile Blogger Award!


It appears the requirements of accepting this award have changed slightly since the last time I received it, so here are the new requirements:

In accepting this award, the criteria are to:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award. ~CHECK!
2. Share 5 things about yourself. ~CHECK!
3. Pass this along to 5 bloggers you have recently discovered and think are fantastic. ~CHECK!
4. Contact those 5 bloggers and let them know you gave them an award. ~CHECK!

And so without further ado, here are 5 random things about me (this time I am listing favorite things):

1. My favorite childhood book was Pearl S. Buck's A Gift for the Children, which was a collection of short stories that I read over and over again.
2. My favorite movie is Gone With the Wind
3. My favorite board game is Scrabble
4. My favorite card game is Skip-Bo
5. My favorite song is Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton

And the 5 bloggers (and not all book bloggers this time, either!) that I am going to pass this award along to are:

1. Me, Myself, I Read
2. Book Obsessed
3. Books are my Best Friends!
4. Que's Ramblings
5. Lunches Fit For a Kid

Note: I choose all of my new awardees by using Random.org and my current blogroll.

Hugs~
CCL

4 comments:

Tasha said...

Thank you so much for the award!!

Tasha said...

My versatile blogger post is now up...

http://avidbookaholic.blogspot.com/2010/08/versatile-blogger.html

Susan said...

thank You so much! I haven't checked in for several days...what a nice award to receive when I did!

Susan said...

I have posted my verstaile award post:
http://quesramblings.blogspot.com/2010/09/ccl-from-crazy-cat-lady-library-has.html

Thank you!

 
Custom blog design by Adori Graphics