Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hopping along!

I am trying to vosot more blogs with various interests by participating in a wide variety of Friday blog hops! Any visitor who leaves a comment and becomes a follower will get a comment and follow back as time allows! So, if you’re stopping by from one of the blog hops, and you follow me, please leave a comment including which hop you are visiting from so I can follow you back! Thanks for hopping with me!

Book Bloger Hop

Book Blogger Hop
BBH Question of the Week: How many books do you have on your 'to be read shelf’?

Well, if you count e-books as well as all my many, many bookcases, I have about 600 (probably more) books on my TBR mountain at the moment!

Follow (my book blog) Friday



Hop Along Friday











New Friend Fridays

New Friend Fridays

Social Parade Follow on Friday

Smart and Trendy Moms

Friendly Friday Follow



Friendly Friday



Follow Me Friday

badge

Following Friday

Let's Just Give It Away

Favourite Fridays

Favorite Fridays

Favorite Friday's Question of the Week: What's your favorite way to de-stress?

I, too, enjoy pampering myself as a stress buster (who doesn't???). A nice long soak in my jacuzzi tub with fragrant bath salts, a glass of wine or a bottle of Mike's Hard Lemonade, and a good book is my low-budget way to relax. If I have some extra money, a deluxe spa pedicure at my favorite local nail salon or a relaxing Swedish massage at a salon nearby are other tried-and-true favorites!

Fun Follow Friday

My Wee View

Its Friday I’m Hopping



Friday Blog Hop

Photobucket

Follow Me Chickadee Fridays



Friday Party Hop



Green Follow Friday



Facebook Friend Friday

Facebook Friend Friday

Weekend Review










Follow Friday Forty and Over



22 Year Old Housewife's Friendship Friday



Happy Hopping!!!

Hugs~
CCL

28 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower from the Friday blog hops!!! Nice to meet you! I'm a cat lover too. We recently lost our cat who we had for many years and have yet to replace him.

Would love it if you'd come visit & return the favor. :)
Lisa xoxo
http://RaisingFutureLeaders.blogspot.com

ketch1714 said...

Hi, blog hopping through : ) ! Happy Friday!
Best,
Kelsey
And don’t forget to check out my site to see my weekly featured movie clip, special announcement, and my answer to this week’s Blog Hop’s question.

CMash said...

Hi..New follower via book blog hop. You can find me here;. I am looking forward to your future postings.
CMash

threedifferent said...

Hi! I'm here from It's Friday I'm Hopping. Looking forward to reading all your reviews, as I'm a book junkie too :)

http://www.threedifferentdirections.com

Bargain Mom said...

Following from Friendly Friday Follow!
www.bargainmom.net

Jen said...

Oh those sound like lovely relaxing ideas!

Jenn said...

Hi, I'm a new follower from the Hop and I also wanted to let you know I awarded you the Versatile Blogger award.
http://jennyburd.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-very-first-award.html

~Jenn

brandileigh2003 said...

Just hopping by to say hello! I am following and can’t wait to read more from your blog. Check out my FF post

Xenia said...

Whew, that's a lot of blog hopping to do! :)

Thanks so much for joining us for Friendly Friday, we're glad that you did! Have a wonderful weekend!

Terry said...

Following you from Follow Friday Over 40. I would appreciate it if you could stop over and follow me back. Terry
My Journey With Candida

http://myjourneywithcandida.blogspot.com/

dollycas aka Lori said...

First of all I have to say I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! I have already added you button to my blog and become a follower! I found you through the Book Blog Hop and thrilled that I did!!!

Dollycas
http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

Kimberly said...

Anyone who's a crazy cat lady I have to follow! You should enter my giveaway for CATWALK: A FELINE ODYSSEY... it's a cute book!
Thanks for stopping by and commenting/following!
All the best,
Kim

Home❤Mom.com said...

I'm your newest followr, thanks for hopping with me today!

Christy, Home-Mom

nymfaux said...

Happy Friday!!!--Just stopping by from the hop and thought I'd hop you back!!!--Old follower!!! (within the last two hops) :)

my tbr number is a little high right now, too--but to be fair, I'm also including all the classics and such that I'd like to read "someday." The actual pile on my desk is much smaller ;)

stash mama said...

Thanks for the follow! I am totally following you back now! I hope you come check out the Earth Mama Angel Baby giveaway that ends TODAY with currently 100 entries! HURRY! Stash Mama

Kelly McDermott-Bay said...

Just hopping by to say, hi.
Kelly Bookend Diaries
http://bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

Hello,
New Friend from New Friend Friday! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

xoxoxo
Lauren
www.twentysomethinghousewife.com

Ps I also host a friday blog hop...so feel free to link up!!!!

Lori@ Paisley Passions said...

I am your newest follower from Friday blog hops! :)
@Paisley Passions
@Laughter & Memories

Becky said...

Hi! Im stopping by on the hop! Nice place you have here! Im a new follower! Have an amazing weekend! : )

breathlessbooks.blogspot.com

literati_rain66 said...

Stopping by from the Hop. :) I loved your answer to the "de-stress" question. I'm so jealous of your jacuzzi tub!! I'm an avid bath-taker, especially with bath salts, a glass of wine/Mike's, and a book. Yes please!!

Oh, and I love your kitty pictures. So cute! I have a white kitty cat named Lila.

-Literati
http://literatisliterarylibrary.blogspot.com/

Busy Buzzer said...

Thanks for joining Following Friday & for the follow - Returning the love!

~ Busy Buzzer
Buzzing the Day Away

Java said...

Hi!

Thanks for stopping by the Over 40 Bloggers I added your blog to the list!!

Thanks for joining the party!

Hope you get lots of followers from it! Including me!! Please follow me back if you haven’t done so already!!

Be sure to come by on Sunday for the Meet Me On Monday Blog Hop!

Have a great weekend!!
Java

John Smith said...

Hi,

I found your blog through Follow Friday. I took a look around and thought that your blog is great! So I decided to follow you. Come check out my blog as well: http://johnsmithbooks.blogspot.com/

Warmest regards,
John Smith

kewkew said...

I participate in both the Book Blogger Hop and Friday Blog Hop. I have two blogs:
http://totsandme.blogspot.com/
http://memyselfiread.blogspot.com/
I am now following your blog. By the way, the book, The Clearing looks really interesting.

The Book Bee said...

Hi, just stopping by from the hop and I am a new follower. Have a great weekend!
bookbee
http://thebookbee.blogspot.com

My Wee View said...

Thanks so much for participating fun Follow Fridays

I'm your newest follower.

Lynette
xo

http://myweeview.com

Godlybandgeek07 said...

Stopping by from Follow Friday!!! Your kitties are adorable!!! Check out my blog at http://booksaremybff.blogspot.com/

-Sarah

Danielle said...

Found you through the blog hop! Love your blog, cause I love kitties too! Pics of mine are posted on my sidebar over at everylastpage.blogspot.com

Have a great weekend! I am a new follower!

Danielle

 
Custom blog design by Adori Graphics