I saw this meme on one of my fellow blogger's page, Joann's Best, and had to go check it out. mannland5 appears to be the host of this cool Sunday meme:
*to play..copy the questions..answer them..then come back here and link up so we can get to know all about each other*
1. What kind of athlete has the hottest body?
2. Are you a planner or a procrastinator?
3. Diet or regular (soda)?
4. What's your one "must have" for Fall?
5. What's your favorite fast food restaurant?
6. What do you think is the sexiest profession for a guy?
7. Did you wear braces?
8. Would you rather have a guy that's super sexy or kind?
1. Personally, I like ice skaters and gymnasts. Definitely strong, but not too over-the-top muscle-y.
2. I am both. I will plan something to death, but then put off actually doing something with the plan until I absolutely have to!
3. Diet Coke with Lime!
4. Since my birthday is in October, my "must have" for fall is a birthday celebration with my family...nothing huge, but maybe a nice dinner out or something else that makes me feel special.
5. My favorite fast food restaurant is Jersey Mike's Subs. I'm originally from PA and spent a lot of time at the Jersey shore while I was growing up, and having lived in the south since 1991, I was thrilled to find Jersey Mike's...NOBODY else down here can make an authentic Jersey sub like they can! It's all in the bread! Just look at these:
The Original Italian Sub
(with Provolone, ham, prosciuttini, cappacuolo, salami and pepperoni...Yum!)
The Classic Philly Cheesesteak
(with fried onions and peppers, made with shaved beef or chicken...absolutely to die for!)
6. The sexiest profession for a guy? ANY profession that he truly has a passion for and enjoys doing. If he is happy at work then he will be happy at home!
7. Alas, I wore braces for almost 4 years...I wouldn't wear my rubber bands or headgear so it took my poor orthodontist forever to realign my teeth. Of course at the time I was oblivious to the problems my noncompliance were causing him, but when my own 2 daughters were in braces, I had the strongest urge to call up old Dr. G and apologize.
8. I'd take a truly kind man over a super sexy one any time. Although it wouldn't hut for him to be both, I have found that enduring kindness is so much more important in the long run than a pretty face and hunky body.
So there are my answers to this week's Getting to Know You questions. I hope everyone has a wonderful week!