Wednesday, August 25, 2010

BLOGMANIA EXTRA ENTRY OPPORTUNITY ~ SPONSOR SPOTLIGHT: CottageCreations

Today's Sponsor Spotlight features Anita from CottageCreations! Anita is offering one of her Hand-Crocheted Bamboo Thread and Carved Cat Bead Book Thongs to a lucky CCLL Blogmania winner!


You can see the entire lineup of goodies I have confirmed for the upcoming Blogmania event on September 15-16 by clicking THIS LINK!

And now some Q&A time with Anita:

1. Tell me a little about yourself.

I'm a middle-aged female who likes to sew and read, read and sew. I do outside work whenever online sales are slow, mostly as temporary work or as an independent contractor.

2. What was your inspiration for opening your own online shop?

I opened one over a decade ago (to make ends meet) on ebay specializing in vintage linens and fabrics, but when they started making changes a few years I decided to make a change. I soon opened a shop on etsy and I also have 2 shops on my own website,
Collectibles-Network, called AnitasStuff and CottageCreations.

3. Where did the name of your online shop come from?

CottageCreations - I have a little cottage industry and I like to create different things from this and that. ;)

4. What kind of products do you sell?

Anything that my imagination can create or I feel like making...the sky's the limit!

5. What product(s) are your best sellers?

On etsy, sales have been slow, but on
Collectibles-Network, my two biggest sellers are my Herbal Moth Repellents and my hanger covers/clothes protectors made from damaged vintage linens. I also sell some things at a local brick and mortar boutique and my best seller there are my bone shaped travel pillows.


6. Do you sell specific items that you would recommend for the upcoming fall and winter holidays?

Not really. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to make any holiday decor like stockings and tree skirts this year, although I have done well with sold them in the past.

7. Any new and upcoming additions to your current list of products?

I have nothing special planned right now for my etsy shop, but who knows what ideas I'll wake up with tomorrow morning? In the near future, I will be working on getting my huge stash of vintage aprons listed on my website for AnitasStuff.


8. Anything else you would like to share with my readers about your shop or your items?

Almost everything I make is one of a kind, because I don't do assembly line sewing or crafting.

And now for a chance to earn extra entries to win a Crazy Cat Lady Giveaway Package in the upcoming Blogmania event!

And as an extra- special incentive to visit Anita's shops, I am offering the opportunity for you to gain some extra entries into my upcoming Blogmania giveaway!!! Simply go to CottageCreations and heart it as a favorite to get one extra entry! And if you see something you just have to have on any of her three online shops, CottageCreations on etsy, AnitasStuff on Collectibles-Network, or CottageCreations on Collectibles-Network, go ahead and buy it, because that will give you 5 more extra entries! Of course, you have to follow CCLL also, but that's easy-peasy, too ~ the Google Friends Connect boxes in my right sidebar are easy to find, and you only have to pick one or the other! Then just fill out the form below to have your extra entries counted!

Blogmania Extra Entry Form (click here)

And please stay tuned for more Sponsor Spotlights, coming soon!

Hugs~
CCL

No comments:

 
Custom blog design by Adori Graphics