Sunday, August 29, 2010

BLOGMANIA EXTRA ENTRY OPPORTUNITY ~ SPONSOR SPOTLIGHT: HIENG-MADE

Today's Sponsor Spotlight features Hieng from Hieng-Made! Hieng is offering one of his Small Nerdy Cat Printed Moleskine Notebooks to TWO SEPERATE lucky CCLL Blogmania winnera!




You can see the entire lineup of goodies I have confirmed for the upcoming Blogmania event on September 15-16 by clicking THIS LINK!

And now some Q&A time with Hieng:

1. Tell me a little about yourself.

I am a recent grad and am trying to find my place in the art world.

2. What was your inspiration for opening your own online shop?

I am really trying to be a DIYer and having an online store just seemed to make
sense.


3. Where did the name of your online shop come from?

Some friends of mine made it up: since my name sounds a little bit like "Hand,"
instead of "Hand-Made," I named my shop "Hieng-Made!"

1%talent 09



4. What kind of products do you sell?

I sell things that are generally printable, and printable by me since I do
all the printing myself. such as t-shirts, tote bags, and notebooks.

5. What product(s) are your best sellers?

I generally sell a lot of t-shirts, however on my etsy store it's usually
notebooks. I travel doing shows and I've been recently been getting into Craft shows. My first craft show will be at the
Chicago Renegade Craft Fair, which is on Sept 11 and 12!



6. Do you sell specific items that you would recommend for the upcoming fall and winter holidays?

I hope to have some greeting cards up before then. If not maybe a Tshirt,
since everyone wears them!


7. Any new and upcoming additions to your current list of products?



I try to make a new design whenever I can. I am current working on some gocco
prints so look out for that! I am trying to have at least 1 new T-shirt
design every month!


8. Anything else you would like to share with my readers about your shop or your items?

Most of my updates come from my blog,
Futile Factory, so please fellow that if you can!

And now for a chance to earn extra entries to win a Crazy Cat Lady Giveaway Package in the upcoming Blogmania event!

And as an extra- special incentive to visit Hieng's shop, I am offering the opportunity for you to gain some extra entries into my upcoming Blogmania giveaway!!! Simply go to Hieng-Made and heart it as a favorite to get one extra entry, and if you see something you just have to have, go ahead and buy it, because that will give you 5 more extra entries! Of course, you have to follow CCLL also, but that's easy-peasy, too ~ the Google Friends Connect boxes in my right sidebar are easy to find, and you only have to pick one or the other! Then just fill out the form below to have your extra entries counted!

Blogmania Extra Entry Form (click here)

And please stay tuned for more Sponsor Spotlights, coming soon!

Hugs~
CCL

No comments:

 
Custom blog design by Adori Graphics