Saturday, August 28, 2010

BLOGMANIA EXTRA ENTRY OPPORTUNITY ~ SPONSOR SPOTLIGHT: DARYLS DARLING DESIGNS

Today's Sponsor Spotlight features Daryl from Daryls Darling Designs! Daryl is offering one of his Cat Bottlecap Pendants to a lucky CCLL Blogmania winner!



You can see the entire lineup of goodies I have confirmed for the upcoming Blogmania event on September 15-16 by clicking THIS LINK!

And now some Q&A time with Daryl:

1. Tell me a little about yourself.

I work long hours for a major corporation in the quality control department. I have always loved jewelry and to relax I tried my hand at making some. The results turned out well and my friends started purchasing my items. They are the ones who urged me to open a store on Etsy and sell my jewelry.

2. What was your inspiration for opening your own online shop?

My friends.

3. Where did the name of your online shop come from?

I used my name plus my designs are darling, don't you think?



4. What kind of products do you sell?

I sell vintage and handmade beaded jewelry.

5. What product(s) are your best sellers?

Right now vintage is selling well.



6. Do you sell specific items that you would recommend for the upcoming fall and winter holidays?

All items in my shop would make great gifts for any occasion.

7. New and upcoming additions to your current list of products?

I just started making ankle bracelets.



8. Anything else you would like to share with my readers about your shop or your items?

I would love to hear comments good and bad about what potential customers like, dislike or would like to see appear in my shop.

And now for a chance to earn extra entries to win a Crazy Cat Lady Giveaway Package in the upcoming Blogmania event!

And as an extra- special incentive to visit Daryl's shop, I am offering the opportunity for you to gain some extra entries into my upcoming Blogmania giveaway!!! Simply go to Daryls Darling Designs and heart it as a favorite to get one extra entry, and if you see something you just have to have, go ahead and buy it, because that will give you 5 more extra entries! Of course, you have to follow CCLL also, but that's easy-peasy, too ~ the Google Friends Connect boxes in my right sidebar are easy to find, and you only have to pick one or the other! Then just fill out the form below to have your extra entries counted!

Blogmania Extra Entry Form (click here)

And please stay tuned for more Sponsor Spotlights, coming soon!

Hugs~
CCL

No comments:

 
Custom blog design by Adori Graphics