Friday, August 27, 2010

BLOGMANIA EXTRA ENTRY OPPORTUNITY ~ SPONSOR SPOTLIGHT: COUNTRY CHARMERS

Today's Sponsor Spotlight features Brenda from Country Charmers! Brenda is offering one of her Birdhouse Kitty Ornaments AND one of her Snowflake Kitty Ornaments to 2 serarate lucky CCLL Blogmania winners!



You can see the entire lineup of goodies I have confirmed for the upcoming Blogmania event on September 15-16 by clicking THIS LINK!

And now some Q&A time with Brenda:

1. Tell me a little about yourself.

I've been Tole-Painting for over 18 years and I LOVE IT! When I'm not painting, I'm working full-time as an Administrative Assistant for a local school district. I am married to my wonderful husband of nearly 21 years! We have 3 amazing kids, two in College, and one in Junior High School.

After a few years of learning my tole-painting technique, I decided to give designing a try. Shortly thereafter, I was signed on with a publisher and started designing with a group of assorted artists. I had a number of my designs published!! Wow, it's a lot of work getting designs ready for print!! BUT, what a great feeling when the books are released!!

2. What was your inspiration for opening your own online shop?

After many years of painting I started noticing more and more people requesting my ornaments. I met a lady at a local craft show who introduced me to ETSY, and from there it's been so much fun designing and painting!

3. Where did the name of your online shop come from?

I love the idea of old time country items. I also love "cutesy" things, so I wrote down names I thought I might like, but I kept coming back to "Country Charmers". It was a good fit.



4. What kind of products do you sell?

I sell tole-painted wooden ornaments, pins and other country keepsakes.

5. What product(s) are your best sellers?

Christmas Ornaments



6. Do you sell specific items that you would recommend for the upcoming fall and winter holidays?

I LOVE the holidays, so most of the items in my shop are Fall and Christmas. After all, it's the most wonderful time of the year!

7. Any new and upcoming additions to your current list of products?

I try to add new items every couple of weeks. I will be painting feverishly the next few months so I will have a lot of items for people to choose from!



8. Anything else you would like to share with my readers about your shop or your items?

I take pride in the work I do - I spend many hours a week painting and will only sell my items if I am 110% happy with the quality. I strive to make every customer happy and want them to come back again and again.

And now for a chance to earn extra entries to win a Crazy Cat Lady Giveaway Package in the upcoming Blogmania event!

And as an extra- special incentive to visit Brenda's shop, I am offering the opportunity for you to gain some extra entries into my upcoming Blogmania giveaway!!! Simply go to Country Charmers and heart it as a favorite to get one extra entry, and if you see something you just have to have, go ahead and buy it, because that will give you 5 more extra entries! Of course, you have to follow CCLL also, but that's easy-peasy, too ~ the Google Friends Connect boxes in my right sidebar are easy to find, and you only have to pick one or the other! Then just fill out the form below to have your extra entries counted!

Blogmania Extra Entry Form (click here)

And please stay tuned for more Sponsor Spotlights, coming soon!

Hugs~
CCL

No comments:

 
Custom blog design by Adori Graphics