Tuesday, August 24, 2010

BLOGMANIA EXTRA ENTRY OPPORTUNITY ~ SPONSOR SPOTLIGHT: RED PINE DESIGNS

Today's Sponsor Spotlight features Susan from Red Pine Designs! Susan is offering one of her Black Tommy Cat Stained Glass Suncatchers to a lucky CCLL Blogmania winner!



You can see the entire lineup of goodies I have confirmed for the upcoming Blogmania event on September 15-16 by clicking THIS LINK!

And now some Q&A time with Susan:

1. Tell me a little about yourself.

I am a busy mom with 3 young children and though I love doing art projects with them… washable markers, glue sticks and safety scissors have left me wanting another artistic outlet.

When I was young, I watched my Dad make stained glass window panels, lamp shades and suncatchers. A few years ago I asked him to teach me the art and I have fallen in love with the challenge and creativity of the craft. I find beauty in the glass itself, the colors and texture, and try to highlight that in my pieces.

I primarily use the Tiffany copper foil method but have started using the leading technique as well. You will find the focus of many of my pieces is nature.

2. What was your inspiration for opening your own online shop?

It is the perfect outlet for me. I am able to work on my own schedule and create things as the inspiration hits me. One of my favorite things about an online shop is that I am able to reach people all over the world.





3. Where did the name of your online shop come from?


My creative husband came up with the name - it is natural and earthy and has a nice sound to it!

4. What kind of products do you sell?

Stained glass - panels, suncatchers, ornaments, plant stakes, etc.

5. What product(s) are your best sellers?

Plant stakes in the spring, suncatchers over the summer, ornaments around Christmas and panels year round!


6. Do you sell specific items that you would recommend for the upcoming fall and winter holidays?

I am currently working on fall leaves and with adding copper accents to my stained glass. Soon I will start adding snowflakes and ornaments to my shop.

7. Any New and upcoming additions to your current list of products?

Recently I opened a second etsy shop of called
Red Pine Jewelry Design. Here I use all the equipment that I use for making stained glass but use recycled china plates to create unique jewelry.

8. Anything else you would like to share with my readers about your shop or your items?

I love special requests and custom orders! If you have an idea for a stained glass item OR you just broke a piece of your Grandmother's china and would like me to make a necklace or other jewelry from it just
email me!


And now for a fabulous special offer from Red Pine Designs and Red Pine Jewelry Design, exclusively for CCLL readers!

Susan is offering FREE SHIPPING! All you have to do is mention you saw her Sponsor Spotlight on Crazy Cat Lady's Library when placing your order (in either her stained glass shop or her jewelry shop) and she will reimburse your paypal/credit card the shipping fee!!! So please pop on over to Red Pine Designs and Red Pine Jewelry Design, take a look at all the fabulous goodies Susan has for sale, and maybe you will find that perfect something you have been looking for!

And as a special incentive to visit Susan's shops, I am offering the opportunity for you to gain some extra entries into my upcoming Blogmania giveaway!!! Simply go to Red Pine Designs and Red Pine Jewelry Design and heart them as favorites to get one extra entry for each shop! And if you see something you just have to have, go ahead and buy it, because that will give you 5 more extra entries! Of course, you have to follow CCLL also, but that's easy-peasy, too ~ the Google Friends Connect boxes in my right sidebar are easy to find, and you only have to pick one or the other! Then just fill out the form below to have your extra entries counted!

Blogmania Extra Entry Form (click here)

Stay tuned for more Sponsor Spotlights, coming soon!

Hugs~

CCL

No comments:

 
Custom blog design by Adori Graphics