Monday, August 23, 2010

BLOGMANIA EXTRA ENTRY OPPORTUNITY ~ SPONSOR SPOTLIGHT: Dreaming Phoenix

Today's Sponsor Spotlight features Cassandra from Dreaming Phoenix! Cassandra is offering one of her Celtic Love Cats Cards to a lucky CCLL Blogmania winner!
You can see the entire lineup of goodies I have confirmed for the upcoming Blogmania event on September 15-16 by clicking THIS LINK!

And now some Q&A time with Cassandra:

1. Tell me a little about yourself.

My name is Cassandra, I'm an artist and a designer. and I have a shop on Etsy called Dreaming Phoenix. I've worked on almost every kind of art related job imaginable including designing for TV, film and events, window display, metal sculpture, art teacher, mural painter, costume designer, graphic artist, and childrens book illustrator. I am a married mom living in the Hudson Valley region of NY with an energetic 5 year old boy who's gearing up for kindergarten. I also live with two very spoiled cats who have trained me to cater to their every whim. I'm acting as some sort of lounge chair for one cat now:)

2. What was your inspiration for opening your own online shop?


I wanted to create more of my own art as well as to create business and income during my down time between film, TV, and event design jobs, so I decided to open a shop on Etsy last year. It seems to be the perfect solution.



3. Where did the name of your online shop come from?

I was designing Chinese-inspired wedding cakes at the time and there were a lot of phoenixes in my life. My new shop was helping me re-emerge as an artist, and the phoenix became an inspirational symbol of renewal for me.

4. What kind of products do you sell?

I have a very eclectic shop. I feature watercolor and acrylic paintings both originals and prints, silk floral arrangements, charmed dream catchers, cards, masks, and custom portraits of people and pets.


5. What product(s) are your best sellers?

Buyers have commissioned custom work from me lately, which I love. I'm working on a large order of silk floral arrangements at the moment. People have taken interest in my paintings, cards and dream catchers as well.

6. Do you sell specific items that you would recommend for the upcoming fall and winter holidays?

My dream catchers, flowers, and portraits make great holiday gifts. I'm happy to include free gift wrapping upon request. I'll also be creating silk floral arrangements specifically for the holidays soon as well as holiday prints and greeting cards.


7. Any new and upcoming additions to your current list of products?

I am working on a series of paintings and prints at the moment with mermaids, cats, and female figures as themes.

And now for a fabulous special offer from Dreaming Phoenix, exclusively for CCLL readers!

Cassandra is offering free shipping on cards, prints, pet portraits, and dream catchers to buyers who mention Crazy Cat Lady's Library! All you have to do is mention CCLL when you place your order!!! So please pop on over to Dreaming Phoenix, take a look at all the fabulous goodies Cassandra has for sale, and maybe you will find that perfect something you have been looking for!

And as a special incentive to visit Cassandra's shop, I am offering the opportunity for you to gain some extra entries into my upcoming Blogmania giveaway!!! Simply go to Dreaming Phoenix and heart it as a favorite to get one extra entry. And if you see something you just have to have, go ahead and buy it, because that will give you 5 more extra entries! Of course, you have to follow CCLL also, but that's easy-peasy, too ~ the Google Friends Connect boxes in my right sidebar are easy to find, and you only have to pick one or the other! Then just fill out the form below to have your extra entries counted!

Blogmania Extra Entry Form (click here))

Stay tuned for more Sponsor Spotlights, coming soon!

Hugs~

CCL

No comments:

 
Custom blog design by Adori Graphics