Friday, August 20, 2010

BLOGMANIA EXTRA ENTRY OPPORTUNITY ~ SPONSOR SPOTLIGHT: SPOOKLUFIBO

Today's Sponsor Spotlight features Christy from Spooklufibo! Christy is offering one of her Catnip and Crinkle Play Mat for Cats - Made with Recycled Materials to a lucky CCLL Blogmania winner!





You can see the entire lineup of Blogmania goodies I have confirmed for the upcoming Blogmania event on September 15-16 by clicking THIS LINK!

And now some Q&A time with Christy:

1. Tell me a little about yourself.

I have worked as a substitute teacher for about ten years. I have been married for 25 years and have two adult children in college. They are 23 and 21. I share my life with them and my four kitties - Spooky, Luna, Fido and Sambo - plus assorted fish!


2. What was your inspiration for opening your own online shop?

My cats inspired my catnip mat creation and I learned about etsy by talking with someone at the fabric store one day while buying fabric for the mats. I had previously only sold them on eBay.


3. Where did the name of your online shop come from?

It originated from the combining of all 4 cats names: Spook, Lu, Fi, and Bo from Spooky, Luna, Fido, and Sambo! (CCL's note: The models in Spooklufibo's pictures are Christy's own purrbabies! Aren't they adorable?)

4. What kind of products do you sell?

I sell very cute catnip mats with homemade fringe, that are filled with grocery bags to give a nice crinkly sound. I also sell painted aluminum can tabs (from soda cans) that people use to make jewelry and other craft items.

5. What product(s) are your best sellers?

I am too new to have a best.... but have sold 2 mats on etsy and about 15 on eBay. On eBay I have sold 100's of lots of can tabs as well.





6. Do you sell specific items that you would recommend for the upcoming fall and winter holidays?

The catnip mats would be an outstanding gift for every cat in the household..... They don't even have to have holiday colors although I can take requests!

7. Any new and upcoming additions to your current list of products?

I have at least a half dozen new fabric choices right now, but have not made the mats yet so can't list them yet!


8. Anything else you would like to share with my readers about your shop or your items?

The idea for these happened naturally while my cats were playing with the grocery bags. I thought it would be a great use, recycling, for the bags, beneficial for the cats because they actively play with the mats before going to sleep on them!! The mats are washable and can be tumbled dry on low - however - I find just wiping the excess hair off with a damp hand once in a while is more than adequate. This way the nice aroma of catnip stays in the fabric. I only put the catnip on top of the mats because I think it is a good thing to do, and the cats also "eat their veggies" that way!

And now for a fabulous special offer from Spooklufibo, exclusively for CCLL readers!


Christy is offering 5% off any purchase! All you have to do is mention you saw her Sponsor Spotlight on Crazy Cat Lady's Library when you place your order!!! So please pop on over to Spooklufibo, take a look at all the fabulous goodies Christy has for sale, and maybe you will find that perfect something for the purrbaby in your life that you have been looking for!


And as an extra- special incentive to visit Christy's shop, I am offering the opportunity for you to gain some extra entries into my upcoming Blogmania giveaway!!! Simply go to Spooklufibo and heart it as a favorite to get one extra entry, and if you see something you just have to have, go ahead and buy it, because that will give you 5 more extra entries! Of course, you have to follow CCLL also, but that's easy-peasy, too ~ the Google Friends Connect boxes in my right sidebar are easy to find, and you only have to pick one or the other! Then just fill out the form below to have your extra entries counted!

Blogmania Extra Entry Form (click here)

And please stay tuned for more Sponsor Spotlights, coming soon!

Hugs~
CCL

No comments:

 
Custom blog design by Adori Graphics