Monday, July 5, 2010

Meet Me on Monday

Since I am still trying to increase my followers back to where I was on my old blog, I am participating in as many blog hops as I am able to for a little while to get my new blog exposed to as many fellow bloggers as possible. And so, I came across this blog hop on my friend Traci66's blog page, and decided to sign up!

Every Monday Java at Never Growing Old will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!

**This is a blog hop. You can get the code below so the links will show up on your blog.This makes it easier for everyone to follow along with all the others and see what thier answers maybe.


Questions:
1. What is your favorite Fast Food Restaurant?
My favorite fast food restaurant would have to be Arby's. I love their Beef and Cheddar sandwich, potato cakes, and Diet Blackberry Iced FruiTea

2. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
I would love to be a book editor! I have always been a grammer and spelling fanatic, and I read so many published books that still contain major errors! It drives me batty!

3. Do you prefer your toilet paper to come over the roll or under the roll?
Actually, I don't really care which way it comes off the roll. In my house, I'm just grateful if someone besides me actually changes out the empty roll!

4. What was your favorite tv show as a child?

I didn't watch much TV as a child or even now; I have always prefered peace and quiet and the company of a good book and a purring kitty! One show that I did watch frequently was the Waltons, and another that I enjoyed was Little House on the Praire.

5. What is your favorite Summer drink?
My favorite summer drink is ice water with fresh lemon juice and lemon wedges. A close second favorite is Diet Pepsi with lemon or lime.


So come on and join the Meet Me on Monday blog hop!

5 comments:

magimomsblog said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog CCL! I will certainly be following for sure ;)

Kim@Chubby Cheeks Thinks said...

I love the new blog! It looks awesome! :)

Kim

Java said...

I like Arbys too!

I also watched the Waltons!! They don't make good shows like that anymore!

Thanks for participating! I'm now following...please follow me back!!

marvimarti.com said...

Welcome back! Snagging your button to add to my page so folks know where to find ya!

MarviMarti
reformed cat hater now cat lover

Hannah said...

Thanks for checking out my blog! I am a new follower.

 
Custom blog design by Adori Graphics