Saturday, July 3, 2010

Book Blogger Hop With a Twist! July 2-5

Jennifer over at Crazy for Books hosts the Book Blogger Hop, where book bloggers can get to know each other and network with each other. And now she has added a weekly twist, where participants have to answer a question about themselves every week!

This week's question is: Tell us your NAME and WHY YOU STARTED BLOGGING

And here is my answer:

My name is Crazy Cat Lady (or CCL for short), and I started blogging because I wanted to be able to share my book reviews with others. I actually started my first book review blog back at the beginning of April and it soon got a little bit out of hand for me (I am medically disabled and couldn't keep up with all the giveaways and stuff I had gotten involved in), so I decided to close that one down and start fresh! This also gives me a chance to start fresh with the HTML coding, too, because somewhere along the way on my old page I messed something up and was having a lot of trouble adding things. So here I am! I will be transferring my completed book reviews over from my old site to a new page here, and I plan to keep this new site focused on reviewing the books I have read. So please, friend me if you haven't already done so, because I am completely starting over!


Hugs~


CCL

22 comments:

ham1299 said...

Hopping by to say hello! :-)

I totally understand fresh HTML. Messed up code is frustrating! Good luck with your new blog.

You can find me at proudbooknerd.com

Vicki said...

Caught you through the Hop! I'm now following and have added you to my Book Blog List.

Hope you can hop over my way too ;)

Care to venture into The Wolf's Den?

loves2read said...

Just stopping by through the hop. I hope you have a great weekend.

http://2readornot2read-loves2read.blogspot.com

Tiger Holland said...

Hopping by to visit and follow! I'm glad you decided to stick with blogging--it's very rewarding, and the community is great. :-)

-Tiger

http://tigersallconsumingbooks.blogspot.com

amandawk said...

Stopping by from the hop. I'm a new follower. Your kitties are so cute! I have a 3 year old black cat named Newton.
talesandtreats.blogspot.com

jacabur1 said...

Welcome Back! Hopped over from Larissa's and had to see what you had done this time around. Nice clean setup and am now back on your follower list. My blog hop Link


jackie b central texas

Kathy Martin said...

I love the look of your new blog. I wish I wasn't allergic to cats. I am back on your follower list.

Bonnie said...

Hey Crazy Cat Lady :D - I love it! Thanks for visiting with me and Kitty. I'm Bonnie and the gato is Kitty. I know, not much of an original name except that when he first came to live with me I thought he was a girl but as the vet pointed out she was a HE!

Good luck with your new blog, I'm following!

Have a great 4th, Bonnie

Angel said...

Hey CCL!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and letting me know about your new site! I'm following you now as well :-)

Emidy said...

Hey, I'm here from The Saturday Network! I love your blog background. And your cats look so cute! Have a great weekend.

Emidy
from Une Parole

Linna (21 ♡ pages) said...

Hi there, thanks for stopping by! Haha, loving the personality of your blog, and I love cats. Have an awesome weekend!

Lydia said...

Good luck with your new blog and thank you for stopping by!

Book Sake said...

Following you on your new blog now, the site looks great!

Kay said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Love your little cat prints. Good luck with your revamping.

WonderBunny said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love the new look with the cat prints! :)

Susieqtpies said...

Thanks for following my Facebook page! U rock!
http://companies.to/susieqtpies/

pussreboots said...

Thank you for visiting my blog.

mel u said...

thanks for visiting my blog-always like to see a fellow book and cat lover on my blog!

Grace said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Good luck with your new site-very cute!! I am returning your follow :D

Simay said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm a new follower =)

http://zimlicious.blogspot.com/

agirlreads said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm a new follower too. Your cats are simply gorgeous :)

Larissa said...

hey! Thanks for stopping by and following my blog!

have a great week! =)

xoxo

 
Custom blog design by Adori Graphics